- Campbell University, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Raleigh, N.C.
Juris Doctor, May 2012
- Book Award: Legal Research & Writing
- Legal Research & Writing Scholar
- 2010 Intramural Moot Court Competition
- Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, N.C.
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, cum laude, May 2009
- Dean’s List: All Semesters
- Phi Alpha Theta, International History Honor Society
- Pi Sigma Alpha, National Political Science Honor Society
- Member, North Carolina State Bar, 2012
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Greensboro Bar Association
- Member, North Carolina Advocates for Justice
Tyler currently lives in Greensboro, North Carolina. He enjoys playing league tennis in his spare time.