Shannon is the head of Lewis & Keller’s Workers’ Compensation Department. For more than two decades, she has successfully tried countless cases before the North Carolina Industrial Commission and in North Carolina State Courts.
Shannon is a Board-Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist and is certified as a Superior Court mediator. She is licensed to practice in all North Carolina State Courts and in the United States District Court, Middle District of North Carolina.
Throughout her remarkable career, Shannon has not only vigorously fought for each of her clients, but has also presented to various audiences regarding North Carolina Workers’ Compensation laws. Shannon has had many cases published as well.
Presently, she lives with her daughter, Kendall, in Winston-Salem, NC.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Forsyth County Bar Association
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, Mt. Tabor United Methodist Church
- North Carolina, 1992
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina, 1992
- Davidson County Community College, Associate of Science with honors, 1987
- Greensboro College, Bachelor of Science cum laude, 1989
- Campbell University School of Law, J.D., 1992