Jason was formerly a partner in a multi-practice firm in Wilkesboro, North Carolina. At Lewis & Keller, he concentrates on workers’ compensation and personal injury cases. Jason has worked in a variety of different legal areas during the 11 years he has been a practicing attorney in North Carolina. In that time he has successfully recovered awards of over $4.5 million.
“I have a strong passion to help people who are hurt or injured and need someone to fight for them. There are very few things that bring me more joy than making sure that those with disabling injuries are treated with the respect and compassion that they deserve.”
He received his Juris Doctorate from Appalachian School of Law in Grundy, Virginia, where he was editor-in-chief of the Appalachian Natural Resources Law Journal and a Faculty Scholarship Award Winner. He received his undergraduate degree from Appalachian State University graduating with Magna Cum Laude Honors and was Phi Beta Kappa.
He and his wife, Lauren, live in Winston-Salem and have one child. Jason is an avid runner and exercise enthusiast who also loves a good book and craft beer. When he is not in the office working or the courtroom litigating, Jason likes to spend time with his family and travel abroad.
Areas of Practice
- JURIS DOCTORATE 2008, Appalachian School of Law, Grundy, VA
- Appalachian Natural Resources, Editor-in-Chief, 2007-2008
- Appalachian Natural Resources, Associate Editor, 2006-2007
- Faculty Scholarship Award Winner
- Dean’s List – 4 times
- Research Assistant for Prof. Paula M. Young, Mediation and ADR Techniques
- HISTORY, BACHELOR OF SCIENCE 2005, Appalachian State University, Boone, N.C.
- Magna Cum Laude degree honors
Memberships and Bar Associations
- Treasurer, Wilkes County Bar Association
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, 23rd Judicial District Bar Association